8-Bit Smells Like Teen Spirit 8-Bit Smells Like Teen Spirit

nice

I like it, could you tell me which program you used? I have been looking for ages.

Oxygen ! Oxygen !

...

i was thinking of Opeth when listening to this. Nice keyboard sound, should be a bit louder. Nice delayed guitar from 1:05 onwards.

mr-vincent responds:

Lol, but you must know that... There is no delay in all that song :p

I'm recording stereo with 2 differents guitar on all side... It give a "delay" effect

Thanks :)

DingDoungDang DingDoungDang

great for certain purposes

I had this track in the loop while chatting, and it didnt get annoying at all, which is quite rare for a loop.

For some reason, I had to think about blizzard games. Being an aspiring Game Designer myself, I can imagine these kind of track as perfect game music, because they are nice to listen to, atmospheric and unintrusive. A good track for a scrolling story text for example, a credits roll or the main menu.

Guitar, mixing and recording work is pretty solid and well executed. Good job!

As I said in the pm, the dual melody is pretty standard issue, but thats no problem.

Greetings,

Niko

mr-vincent responds:

Thanks, if you would do a game, i can produce you a special loop of this song to make is fit in a game ;)

Just PM me if you're interested :)

Love and War Love and War

well

sure a lot of effort put into this, but if i were you id switch to professional program, this sounds just too MIDI !

(check out the prog fruity loops for instance )

Zelda Zelda

good

beautiful harmonies and clarity, well done!

DOOM (Theme song) DOOM (Theme song)

ok

well done but
your guitareffect is horrible, far toooooo much, it hearts in the ear

GunPanther responds:

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I still have yet to figure out exactly how to hook up my sound processor & effects pedals to my PC while trying to keep that sound that can only be heard when this song is played through an actual guitar amp. Since I don't really have a good microphone to record the sound directly from the amp speakers, the only thing I could do was record the song directly into an MP3 editing program on my PC. I'll keep working on it. Thanks.

Freddy is Back Freddy is Back

well done

sounds very iron maiden. but good. you should work on your precision though. but for 1 and a half years its outstanding, i play for two years now and cant come up with the fast solos yet

tribute to blind guardian tribute to blind guardian

good

BG sure rocks. This sounds rather like a drummachine. guitar could be recorded, but i know how it is to record at home, or rehearsal room :(

the 3rd tact to fourth is out of timing by the way