Retarded Animal Babies 6 Retarded Animal Babies 6

well...

you used to be funnier

it was kind of sick all right. but i didn't laugh once

HomicideĀ²0 [Part2] HomicideĀ²0 [Part2]

ehm

It started of really well, quite moody and hardboiled style. The weak drawing however kinda killed the atmosphere, you should put a lot more effort into that. Same goes for animation The text boxthing however quite works out I think, it fits the style.

Mad World final Mad World final

how-yo

Now Im depressed and sad.

Thanks a lot.

Do redraw the whole thing, its definately worth it.

Found Lost Found Lost

best of its kind

very good concept, your graphics rock, the sound was good but could be a bit more hi-quality.

the only flaw was:It is too short.it should have been longer. more scary stuff to explore, to build up more tension. i think the main puzzle was a bit too hard.

Anyway finally a newgroundsgame with a really good story, but the "whole story" should be completely integrated in the movie

please do more of these, there is lots of potential. the ending made me shiver. reminded me of blair wirch project

8-Bit Smells Like Teen Spirit 8-Bit Smells Like Teen Spirit

nice

I like it, could you tell me which program you used? I have been looking for ages.

Oxygen ! Oxygen !

...

i was thinking of Opeth when listening to this. Nice keyboard sound, should be a bit louder. Nice delayed guitar from 1:05 onwards.

mr-vincent responds:

Lol, but you must know that... There is no delay in all that song :p

I'm recording stereo with 2 differents guitar on all side... It give a "delay" effect

Thanks :)

DingDoungDang DingDoungDang

great for certain purposes

I had this track in the loop while chatting, and it didnt get annoying at all, which is quite rare for a loop.

For some reason, I had to think about blizzard games. Being an aspiring Game Designer myself, I can imagine these kind of track as perfect game music, because they are nice to listen to, atmospheric and unintrusive. A good track for a scrolling story text for example, a credits roll or the main menu.

Guitar, mixing and recording work is pretty solid and well executed. Good job!

As I said in the pm, the dual melody is pretty standard issue, but thats no problem.

Greetings,

Niko

mr-vincent responds:

Thanks, if you would do a game, i can produce you a special loop of this song to make is fit in a game ;)

Just PM me if you're interested :)